Watch me try some
Tongue Twisters in the video below and then you have a go!
Remember the whole point of a tongue twister is to see how many times you can repeat each one. Whoever repeats the tongue twister the most times without making any mistakes - wins!
- Any noise annoys an oyster but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
- If a black bug bleeds black blood, what colour blood does a blue bug bleed?
- If two witches were watching two watches: which witch would watch which watch?
- Rory’s lawn rake rarely rakes really right.
- She sold six shabby sheared sheep on ship.
- Does your sport shop stock short socks with spots?
- Many mumbling mice are making merry music in the moonlight.
- The boot black brought the black boot back.