As we all come to terms with the changes happening in our daily lives, we thought it might be useful to share with you some ideas of how to support your children while they are at home. Fit in what you can around your families needs and circumstances.
Do not feel the need to stick to a timetable!
Here are some ideas for you to use:
- Listen to your child read and/or read to your child.
- Listen to audio books.
- Try to write something everyday - a diary or letters to family members are a good choice.
- Try some practical maths such as cooking, telling the time or playing shops with real money.
- Draw household object, story characters, let your imagination go wild!
- Use the online resources SHPS pupils all have access to.
- Use the learning resources in the class folders below (do what you can, do not feel you have to do everything provided)
- Follow @MissSpurling on Twitter for daily fun activities for the whole family