Welcome to Year 1.
We are looking forward to working with your child this year and meeting you all.
The teachers in Year 1 are:
Claude Monet - Mrs Patel and Ms Chohan
Frida Kahlo - Miss Rai
Andy Warhol - Mrs Begum / Miss Moosa
Teaching Assistants - Mrs Devi, Mrs Varachhia, Mrs Mistry and Mrs Suleman
Just a few things to remember:
- Book bags to be brought into school on Mondays and Thursdays.
- On Mondays and Thursdays we will change the children's books, can you please write the names of the books and a comments in their reading journals.
- On Mondays we will give children their spellings, can you please encourage them to complete daily for their spelling test the following Monday.
- On Thursday we will give their homework out and we need the homework books back to school the following Monday.
- P.E. - Children to wear their P.E. kits to school on the following days. Children will need to wear black jogging bottoms, white T shirt and a black sweatshirt / jumper and trainers. It is really important that children wear appropriate footwear for P.E (no sandals, wellington boots, shoes). P.E. is on the following days.
- Mrs Patel / Ms Chohan - Monday and Thursday
- Miss Rai - Wednesday and Thursday
- Mrs Begum / Miss Moosa - Tuesday and Thursday
We are looking forward to working with you all this year.
Year 1 teachers and TAs.
Mrs Patel, Ms Chohan, Mrs Begum, Miss Rai, Miss Moosa, Mrs Devi, Mrs Varachhia, Mrs Suleman and Mrs Mistry.