Hello Year 3!
How does it feel learning at home? We hope you're settling into your 'home learning' and trying your best!
We have added some more links below, which you may want to use.
Aside from the work uploaded to each class, here are some things you can do:
1. Read as much as you can. There are some links to online books and audio books below, which you will enjoy!
2. Try to write as much as you can! You might want to write a fact file, a diary of your experience during this unusual experience or just some exciting stories.
3, We upload daily Maths learning but remember Maths is all around us! Other activities you can do which involve practical Maths are; baking, time how long it takes you to do your chores, use fractions during meal time, practice telling the time!
4. There are links to exercise sessions below.
5. Research our current topic, which is all about volcanoes.
6. Research something you would like to make and have a go at making it!
I hope the above ideas are useful but remember you can still access Times Table Rock Star, Spelling Shed and Bug Club.
Click on the link to join in BBC Bitesize Daily Lessons